There’s many checklist, workflow and BPM tools on the market. The simplest of these tools are often free. The most expensive often need an IT army to configure a process.
Some of the things that Tallyfy specializes in – and differentiates on, are as follows.
- Human-centric. We understand that anyone inside a company should be able to build, complete and improve a process without replying on IT. Tallyfy is built for both non-technical and technical users in all departments.
- Conditional branching. Tallyfy can convert any complex flowchart into a real-time task list and therefore enable the conditional branching present in your workflows. Without this feature, it’s impossible to create rules like “if this customer has > 20 users then show this step – otherwise hide it” or “If this is not approved – close this process”. Simple checklist apps don’t have such features, which are necessary for running real-life operations.
- Dynamic deadlines. We have sophisticated deadline features and you can create “contingent deadlines” – where a step’s deadline depends on when another step gets done. When you don’t have a date for a task yet, this becomes very useful. None of the simple checklist and workflow apps have this.
- Supporting external-facing workflows. More and more parts of a workflow are now done with your customers, partners, suppliers and freelancers. We are built for external-facing workflows, and we can provide a branded link where you can share a process with your customer – in real-time. This has huge benefits to transparency, customer satisfaction and retention.
- Continuous improvement and scaling. We are actual process improvement experts with decades of experience – not just developers that just built an app. We can give you insights and early warning alerts into what causes bottlenecks in your workflows and enable you to continuously improve your processes, rather than just track it.
- Not ‘yet another app’ your team need to learn. Tallyfy has the ability to work with your existing systems and habits. You can integrate steps with other apps through different IaaS and also through our open API. We can even help you with this.
- Human support and a US team with a US phone number. We focus on growing teams and mid-size/enterprise customers. This means our service level is much deeper – and we have a 1-800 phone number for support. Our feature set is geared to fast-growing companies that need this level of trust and reliability. We also have a global team of user support staff to support you in other time zones. You will receive a thoughtful and personal response from our friendly team in a matter of hours.
- We will act on your needs and feedback. We have staff dedicated to listen to your needs and feedback. This then gets added to our road map for development. We let our customers tell us what they want and then we build it.
- Built and supported by process experts. Tallyfy was created as a result of the founders facing process and scaling problems in companies they worked in. Our team has first hand process pain process imrpovement experience across numerous industries, including Six Sigma Black belt, Lean and Kaizen expertise. More about our team and mission is here.
Please visit our publication for a comparison of enterprise BPM systems.
To see Tallyfy in action, book a personal demo with an expert here.