Does the Tallyfy BPM/Workflow solution differ from other solutions on the market?
We know that there are tons of checklist, workflow and BPM tools on the market. The simpler tools are often unable to hold the weight of your business processes, while the most expensive tools require IT knowledge. We’re a happy medium. Here’s how Tallyfy differentiates:
- Human-centric – Tallyfy is designed to be human-centric. You don’t need to be a developer or need an IT department to implement Tallyfy. In fact, a non-technical user can learn in within minutes.
- Powerful – We realize that processes do not always follow the same path. Tallyfy’s tasks and processes can have rules built in such as, conditional branching to account for this and make processes flexible. This means your messiest processes can be easily built out in Tallyfy.
- Dynamic – We realize that some tasks often depend on other tasks. Tallyfy has dynamic deadlines to account for such work.
- Connected – Tallyfy has an open API, meaning it integrates to or from any other system a business may be using. You can keep your existing systems.
- Collaborative – We understand that you do business with people outside your organization. You can invite non-paying guest users (like clients, suppliers, freelancers, etc.) to simply track or complete work within your processes.
- Insightful – We help you continuously improve. Tallyfy can give you insights and early warnings into what causes bottlenecks in your workflows. You can also edit your processes at any moment, and your team can provide feedback as they go through processes.
- Supportive – You have our support. Tallyfy has a US based team ready to answer your questions and make sure you are successful with our product. We also love hearing feedback from our customers and actually work to act on these needs.
- Expert – Tallyfy was created as a result of the founders facing process and scaling problems in companies they worked in. Our team has first hand process pain process improvement experience across numerous industries, including Six Sigma Black belt, Lean and Kaizen expertise. More about our team and mission is here.
Please visit our publication for a comparison of enterprise BPM systems.
To see Tallyfy in action, book a personal demo with an expert here.